Kuro took a involuntary step back his face moments ago full of nervous energy had now gone chalk white with fear his eyes snapping from the other kids to the monsters ooze like creatures that where slowly making their way towards them. He was scared, that much was clear and if the sudden silence was any indication so where the other kids....he dint know them, they dint know him but here they were together, they were all trapped within a maze of nightmares by that masked figure who claimed they were given a choice...he couldn’t..He wasn’t stro....

He let out a sharp cry of alarm as his single step backwards suddenly turned into a full on decent as he ended up tripping, they were going to die, time seamed to slow for him, watching silently as his body fell and the shadows approached, He felt weird a sense of panic and alarm building inside his head, a sense of terrifying pressure that was threatening to consume him....they were going to die, his eyes flicked to the others.....None of them had moved to help him....none of them had even noticed, he was going to die, they would leave him and save himself....he felt his heart sank at that, even as the others had finally noticed his decent....but it was too late...they was going to DiE, and nothing they could do could stop it, he was useless to stop it, they were right, they where all right he was...he was.......NO!

The pressure burst.

The sound shattering glass suddenly filled the room and a sudden blast of pressure propelled him back onto his feet as a dark shadow covered him, looking up he saw a great round orb hovering in the are above him, and then it twisted, great wings unfurling as a draconic head snapped out and glanced toward each of them before it turned and settled on the oozes in front on him.....and then the great beast spoke...

“I am thou... “The great wyrm spoke its voice tinged with something that somehow felt like both affection and hatred at once “Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come! I am shadow of the desert, the storm of chaos that will ensnare you in my grasp, behold mortals, I am Seth!

And it was in that same moment that its wings snapped out, blades of wind ripping through the air in front of them towards the black oozes.