View Single Post

Thread: Campaign logs archive- Story time!

1. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Campaign logs archive- Story time!

(EDIT: For new readers!
    We're interrupting this post to bring to your attention a development form later in the thread (Post 69):

2. Reorganization and discussion?
    I've encountered a few problems when I added the two entries, and going over the logs:
    1. Length of the archive's posts-:Once more it's over 50,000 letters... So, I trimmed down what I could in Formatting, (No content was hurt, but I'll have trouble adding more...
    2. Currently the logs are archived as 1 big list, in an alphabetical order (Yes, there's a division by genre, but still...) An archive should do better, no?
    3. After the archive itself, the posts consists of nothing but requests for adding entries, confirmations and updates or such... Which is... frankly... boring and tiresome.
    We're in the process of fixing it. Nothing to worry about, move along citizen...
    End of transmission...
    )
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    We got our first two logs (Other than mine) in. Hopefully more will come. If any of you know of a log you think should be archived here, let me know, and I'll ask the writer (Or you can, as you wish!)

I remember a great piece of work, not on the GiTP (Forgot where), a log about a farmer, in little town, who trained horses, sold pelts and the like. Really short session logs (They were done before the "main" session of the group, with the one player playing the farmer). I can't seem to find it. Farmer Joe? Farmer Jack? Farmer John? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, I've sent requests to the main people I remember. If you weren't invited, please don't be offended- i don't know all of the logs (Like the many logs of the RHoD...), but I'm more than willing to post them. Either write me an entry in a private message, or just post an entry here on the thread. I'll arrange for it to get up in the main archive pages.

Hoping this would work!
    Last edited by Kol Korran; 2017-05-26 at 03:04 AM.

1. Special projects:
    Campaign logs archive, Campaign planning log, Tactical mass combat Homebrew, A unique monsters compendium.
    2. My campaign logs:
    Three from a GM's POV, One from a player's POV. Very detailed, including design and GMing discussions.
    3. Various roleplay and real life musings and anecdotes:
    For those interested, from serious to funny!

Thanks for reading!