View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #264
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

I might as well get one of these then.

Races

• Risen - A race submitted for the GitP PF Contest. A posthuman yet magical race that fused their spirits to armor and clay to survive the end of the world an age ago.
    • Sparks - A unique race who'se signature trait is the complete lack of physical bodies. They rely entirely on mechanical bodies to even interact with the world.
    • Blighters - A race based off the Mass Effect Quarians and Volus, only more sickly, and relying on machines to survive.

Base Classes
    • Marine - A blend of firearms and heavier armor. An attempt to create a class that used firearms without deeds and made armor worth using at the same time. Heavily inspired by X-COM and Warhammer 40,000.
    • Mutant - Be a horrible abomination. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    • Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Prestige Classes

None so far

Archetypes
    None so far

Unsatisfactory
    Projects I am unsatisfied with and hope to remedy in the future.
    • Operator - A class that attempted to create its own "magic" system. A failure due to lack of ideas and the inability to handle lack of options.

Other
    Stuff that doesn't fit in anywhere above.
    • Alternate "Alignments": Virtues - An attempt to create a different sort of alignment axis. The idea has proven to be quite satisfactory, though I do need to add altered spells to fit in the new model.
    • Living Armory - An attempt to try... living items. Something I've been wondering is the lack of biological things in D&D, despite lots of sources often have them, usually as weapons. Either way, this is the result.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2017-04-02 at 03:14 PM.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature