Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
Alright, I'm game. I volunteer as tribute give my permission.

It is I! Red Fel!
Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna
Red Fel's Persuasive Argument

Enchantment (Mind Affecting) [Evil]
Level: Bard 5; Sorcerer/Wizard 8
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 Minute
Range: 40 ft
Area:40 ft radius centered on caster
Duration: see text
Saving Throw: Will partial; see text
Spell Resistance: No

Known far and wide for their lengthy and compelling speeches advocating the merits of immorality, Red Fel's words could work a magic all their own, bending the listener's ear to Red Fel's argument.

When the spell is completed, all non-mindless creatures within the area must make a Will save; creatures that are not mindless but have Immunity to Mind-Affecting effects are not immune to this spell (although they do receive a +4 to their Will save). If a Good or Neutral target fails their save, their alignment shifts one step closer to Evil instantaneously. This effect can only be undone by Wish or Miracle, followed by Atonement. If an Evil target fails their save, they gain a +4 profane bonus to Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma for 1 round/level.

Regardless of the result of the save, all targets are temporarily more susceptible to immoral suggestion: for the next 24 hours, any attempt to convince the target to perform an evil act has a +5 profane bonus to the check, and any check the target makes to resist any such attempts is made with a -5 penalty.
So...thoughts?