View Single Post

Thread: Deepwater Merfolk (Race) PEACH

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Deepwater Merfolk (5e Race) PEACH

This is probably not the most balanced thing ever, but if anyone wants a drow-analog for underwater campaigns I think it's pretty cool.

Spoiler: Picture
    Show

Ability Scores: +1 to Dex, Con and Cha. Deepwater merfolk are swift and vital, and have a mesmerizing glow to them.
    Size: Medium
    Speed: 10/Swim 40
    Alignment: Any non-good
    Languages: Common, Aquan
    Amphibious: Can breathe both air and water
    Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d4), bite (1d6)
    Senses: Darkvision 60
    Light Sensitivity: Disadvantage to Perception and attack rolls when self or target is in sunlight. (Clear, shallow water counts as sunlight during daytime. Deep (+200 feet) or very muddy water does not.)
    Air Sensitivity: Can go without immersion in water for 6 hours. After 6th hour, Con save vs. suffocation once per hour spent without submerging in water.
    Resistances: Resistant to cold.
    Immunities: Immune to high pressure

Names: Skeelah, Ayakish, Gibwathi, Adurakee, Skrashleek
    Description: Deepwater merfolk, also known as anglermaids, are a race of carnivorous merfolk that dwell in the lightless depths of the sea. They tend to have blank, pearly white eyes, light green or blue hair and skin in fish-belly white shades with black or midnight blue scales. Small lights and/or lures cover their bodies, shining enticingly enough to offset their long, sharp nails and shark-like teeth.
    Last edited by GuesssWho; 2016-10-23 at 12:55 PM.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race
    -Complicated Wendigo Race
    False Hydra (Goblin Punch)