I have no idea how to write maneuvres, but I really want to write a cursed maneuvre that looks like IHS, but actually causes you/your partner to concieve the next time you dance the horizontal dance with someone compatible.

Regardless, I shall have to use your other sig quote and thing:

Scarlet's Heated Craze
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Cursed, Mind-affecting]
Level: Brd 2, Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Targets: One willing living creature per three levels, no two of which may be more than 30 ft. apart
Duration: Concentration + 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell appears, when cast, to be the spell Rage, to the point of actually being unidentifiable as anything else until it takes effect. The moment that anyone actually attempts to use any aspect of their rage, they become heavily inebriated, taking a -6 penalty to their dexterity, wisdom and intelligence, and losing the actual effects of their rage, for the duration. They sober up afterwards, but even then are oblivious to the cause of their own drunkenness unless they work it out through rational deduction of the spell's sudden loss of functionality inciding with their sudden impairment.

Those who are barbarians or others of their calibre may still rage as normal while drunk, though whether or not this is advisable is up for debate.

I hope you're amused.