Quote Originally Posted by OrganicEvil View Post
Eve:

Out of the corner of her eye, Eve spotted a figure approaching through the rain. At first, it simply seemed to be an ordinary man; then she noticed its strange, lurching way of moving, as though it wasn't fully at home in its own body. As it drew closer, she could see the pale, waxy caste of its skin as well as the bloated belly that marked it a recent corpse. Of course, just in case that wasn't enough, the fact that its eyes seemed to be made of fire was a pretty big tip-off as well.

Realizing that it had been spotted, the creature stopped. "I bear," it croaked, vocal chords straining oddly around the words. "I bear. A message. Message for the Chosen."
Eve

Before she can stop herself, a low growl emanates from Eve's throat. A possessed corpse, something she'd recognize anywhere, downpour or no. "I've been called that before." back when Terros tried to use her as a conduit to summon an army of demons, "Who are you and what do you want? Tell me why I shouldn't banish you right now."

Her mind is already addressing how she could destroy the integrity of this corpse, force the demon inside it back to hell. Snapping a few bones would probably do it. The neck first seems like a good plan, as it'll at least immobilize it. If that doesn't kill it, a quick stomp the head should do.