I may go through and make everyone here. Because I need a distraction, and this is fun. Next up I kind of want to do LoyalPaladin.
And here it is.
The Noritects were once an army. Born and bred of an ancient kingdom, they were soldiers, ready to die defending their land. But then, a great evil came. It tried to wipe out their homeland, including them. They were forced back into a valley, were they were slaughtered en masse. But so loyal were they to their cause, to their king, and to their people, they denied death itself, and their glorious afterlife, to return to their bodies and bring peace. A god of life and death, Ferrinor, saw fit that they return to their bodies, and with it went his blessing. They returned, no longer human, but the first Noritects.
Noritects look almost human. They are tall and strong, usually with iron-gray hair. Note that this isn't throughout their entire life. Like many races, their hair grays throughout their lives. Noritects simply have this occur during adolescence as opposed to convalescence. Their eyes, however, are always stormcloud gray.
Spoiler: Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: Noritects are flawless in strength of body and in spirit. It is said no foe has ever broken the mind of a Noritect, a sterling beacon against the forces of darkness.
- Outsider (Native, Human, Noritect): Noritects are human as well as Noritect.
- Noritects gain a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Sense Motive checks; they are naturals at peace as well as war.
- Ghostbane (Su): Ferrinor returned the Noritects to life with a special gift- to be able to return the restless dead, no matter what their state, to the grave. Anytime a Noritect wields a weapon against an Incorporeal undead, their weapons are treated as possessing the Ghost Touch special quality.
- Sterling Honor (Ex): Noritects face a racial conditioning that impairs their ability to lie to their superior officers. When trying to lie to one of their superior officers, they take a -8 penalty on Bluff checks. However, if they do this knowing it is for a good cause, they do not take this penalty. This trait can be suppressed with a DC 15 Will Save, made daily to suppress it for the day.
- Death's Spurn (Ex): Noritects are remarkably difficult to turn into undead. Any such attempt must succeed on a DC 30 Caster Level check.
- Base Land Speed is 30 ft.
- Favored Class: Crusader (You know I'm just kidding)
- Level Adjustment: +1.
This one I'm a little bit more certain is LA +1, though I did, of course, make it open for lesser, same as Aasimar. It's a bit stronger, though.