For positioning based abilities, Reflex might not always be the best answer. I can imagine something like Mystic Shot simply being a ranged touch attack, while Soul Shackles could easily be no save, just a 1 round (like Summon Monster) cast time. Something like Howling Gale could easily just be a Bull Rush maneuver. I wouldn't use a Reflex save as a last resort, but a first resort means that really high Reflex saves destroy most of your added League abilities. Go to the essence of the move, not just how it plays in the game. Some examples:
Ahri's Charm, while a skillshot, is best represented as a Will Save.
The various hooks are better represented by Grapple Checks, which has some element of dodging in it.
Mystic shot would easily be a ranged attack, even though it's represented by a skillshot.
Howling Gale could as easily be a Fortitude save.

The other parts I fully agree with, as long as you keep in mind that there might be exceptions.

Enlightened Form: Proficiency would not be at all overkill. Remember that Monk Unarmed strike is supposed to eventually give you a weapon more damaging than an exotic weapon, so getting proficiency is a bit frontloaded, but not too strong.