Ok, Tvtyrant, here it is:
Dominites are a race of winged reptilian humanoids native to high, arid peaks deep in desert land. The story of their creation is a mysterious one; it is said that they were made from the sands, by a great force of creation. Some say a god. Some say a powerful being in its own right. The debate over this has been waged for centuries in the Dominite cities, where the passtime is debate; it is to them as poker or sport is to other races. Their family unit consists of two parents and one child. They live for near three hundred years, and a child goes out into the world nearing its fourtieth, but they are fertile from then until almost their two hundred and fiftieth year. Dominites mate for life.
Dominites are humanoid in shape, yet covered by scales. These scales are usually light brown or dark green, though among the rarer colours are gray, black and the absolute rarest is pure white. They have large, leathery batlike wings of the same color.
Spoiler: Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution: Dominites are hardy desert dwellers.
- Fly Speed (Ex): Dominites with 6 or more hit dice have a natural fly speed of 60 ft., with average maneuverability.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb and Survival checks: Dominites have a natural ability to climb and survive on their own.
- Glide Speed (Ex): A Dominite with less than 6 hit dice can glide 30 ft. per 10 feet of drop.
- Sight (Ex): Dominites have low-light vision and darkvision with a range of 30 ft.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +0.