1. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Playable Races!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    The one thing about SAO is that you're watching SAO. What the hell, IZ42?
    Hey, Sword Art is alright. Mostly. Most of the time. The first half of the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    Ironically I've just started work on yours. I look forward to playing with myself.
    Well, I've made it. Tell me what you think. I look forward to hearing about you playing with yourself.

Also, innuendo is fun.

Athredites

Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    Athredites are the children of fey; the product of elves, some unknown race of fey and humans all taking a place in their family tree. Whatever led to their creation is a mystery to all, scholars of the Athredites and scholars of other races as well. Personality-wise, Athredites are often highly individualistic, beholden to neither tyrant nor to a ruler by blood. Though they recognize the benefits of leadership, they hate the yoke of law, and fight against unjust ones set against the oppressed.

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show
    Athredites, at first look, seem closer to elves than humans, but not quite there. They are often mistaken for half-elves, and their ears do have a small point to them, but they are neither elf nor man. Their hair varies slightly more than humans do, having the normal human range but also snow white, though this is rarer than most.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    Athredites are often jovial; they love a good tale, and one of their most charming traditions is the group-tale. Four or five Athredites will sit around a fire, and one will start to tell a tale. Then another will take part in the tale, and soon all of them will be talking, weaving the threads of a story together. Some are great, some are awful, but all are remembered fondly.

Spoiler: Racial Traits
    Show
    • +2 Charisma, +2 Wisdom, -2 Strength: Athredites are often built a bit more frail than humans, but make up for that with a charming personality and the good advice that is oft born of strange wisdom.
    • Humanoid (Athredite): Athredites are distinctly their own race.
    • Base Land Speed is 30 ft.
    • Fleet-of-Foot (Su): Athredites have a potent ability in the form of the ability to move quickly when the need strikes them. Once per day, they can use Fleet-of-Foot to imitate the simultaneous casting of Longstrider and Haste, with a caster level equal to their character level. This ability lasts a number of round equal to their charisma modifier.
    • Unique Personality(Ex): Athredites gain a +2 bonus on saves against spells with the (Mind-Affecting) descriptor.
    • +2 racial bonus on Concentration and Perform (Oratory): Athredites can concentrate on stories for an extended period of time, and are quite good at telling tales. These skills can become useful for other things, throughout their lifetime.
    • Favored Class: Bard.
    • Level Adjustment: +0

Last edited by atemu1234; 2015-03-25 at 06:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.