1. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Deities... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes... Yes! It is time. It is the time... of Red Fel.
    Sir Red Fel, this one is for you. (I've also cruelly ripped off your format.)

Spoiler: Malevolus, The Watcher in the Shadows
    Show
    Where there is light, there has also always been darkness. Do you ever feel as though you're being watched? Maybe you have an irrational fear of the dark? That is because no shadow is safe from the eyes of Malevolus.

Throughout the ages, cultures have all tried to expel darkness from their homes, streets, and even their simple campsites. But this is a fruitless effort. So many people came to fear the shadows that they took on intelligence and will. Thus forming the being Malevolus.

No one remembers when they started hearing the whispers from the dark or seeing shifting shadows in the corner of their eye, but this is Malevolus. He is always watching, always nudging you gently into his shadows, and always opposing the light.

Dogma
    Oppose the light and Bring all to the darkness. Knowledge will bring good to it's knees, be patient and secretive. Do not fear the shadow, embrace it. Work towards a greater darkness and spread fear among those who cling to light.

Clergy and Temples
    Malevolus has no established worship grounds, preferring to say that anywhere that excludes the light is fitting for his worship.

Not much is known about the clergy of Malevolus, but it is said that the highest ranking clerics in his court of shadow are all high ranking vampire lords.

Malevolus
    The Keeper of Secrets, The Lord of Fear, Darkness Incarnate
    Intermediate God
    Symbol: A figure holding a torch in it's left hand that casts a shadow of himself holding a knife instead.
    Home Plane: The Plane of Shadow
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Portfolio: Shadow, Secrets, Corruption
    Worshipers: Creatures of the Night, The Blind, Those scorned by society
    Cleric Alignments: LE, LN, NE
    Domains: Evil, Darkness, Time, Madness
    Favored Weapon: Sickle

Pantheon: Evil
    Relationships:Malevolus opposes Palladian in secret, biding his time until his worshipers number large enough to overthrow his order.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes, yes! Dance, my puppets, dance! Behold my myriad forms, and despair! We are Fel, and we are legion!
    Okay, someone has to write the greater deity Fel. Three aspects are already made! (That is including Asmodeus haha.)
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-04-02 at 01:16 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!