I will not engage in these gif shenanigans... because I don't know where to find good anime gifs.

Instead...

Izfort
Known as the Strong and the Perfected One, Izfort is the god of self-perfection, and physical prowess. As a god, Izfort is known as the physically strongest of the gods and empower those who seek to better themselves to noble ends. Izfort values physical prowess, self reliance, and self improvement.
Portfolio: Strength, athletic competitions, physical perfection, self-improvement.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Followers: Athletes, warriors, rangers, barbarians.
Domains: Chaos, Good, Strength, Competition (SpC), Pugilism.
Holy Symbol: A fist surrounded wrapped and bound by a red cord.
Favored Weapon: Greatsword or Unarmed Strike.

Spoiler: Pugilism Domain
Show
Pugilism Domain:
Granted Power: You gain Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat and gain improved unarmed damage based on their level as indicated in the table below (the damage is either lethal or non-lethal).
1st-4th: 1d4 (1d3 if small)
5th-8th: 1d6 (1d4 if small)
9th-13th: 1d8 (1d6 if small)
14th-18th: 1d10 (1d8 if small)
19th-20th: 2d6 (1d10 if small).
A character with this domain and the Superior Unarmed Combat feat (see Tome of Battle) uses the damage based on the feat or as a cleric with this domain at 4 levels higher. A shaman with this feat counts as a shaman two levels higher for unarmed damage. A monk uses either his monk unarmed strike at +2 levels or his cleric unarmed strike at +2 levels.
Spells:
1st: Fist of Stone (SC)
2nd: Balor Nimbus (SC)
3rd: Girallonís Blessing (SC)
4th: Divine Power
5th: Righteous Might
6th: Bite of the Werebear (SC)
7th: Withering Palm (SC)
8th: Unyielding Form of Inevitable Death (CM)
9th: "Izfort's" Crushing Hand
With the pugilism domain I chose spells that aided grappling (balor nimbus), increased your base combat power (divine power, righteous might), gave you natural weapons (girallonís blessing, fist of stone, bite of the werebear), or performed some unarmed style feat. Withering Palm just seems like a martial arts movie ability, and Crushing Hand is simply a giant hand that squeezes and pushes your enemy. Finally Unyielding Form of Inevitable Death turns you into a big metal dude with a signature attack called fists of thunder and lightning. The name of the domain is a little incorrect, it is made for all unarmed combats perhaps especially grapplers and most of its abilities cannot really be used in boxing.

The new domain is an old one I made before 4e was a thing, and the god might be half designed for this and half for use in a setting I'm planning.