Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
On Famous Last Words: does it have to be a spell from the black parader spell list (as is, they could cast from another class as well, if they were level 20 in black parader and also multiclass)?

More importantly, it is meant to be worded such that, regardless of what is cast, the black parader still dies at the end? (For example, whether due to also being a high-level cleric and being able to cast Resurrection or due to just casting the black parader spell Cure Light Wounds, the black parader still dies after that spell goes off.) I think it reads that way, but I wasn't 100% sure.
I think that it should expand to other spell lists, my reasoning being that if you've reached 20th level in Black Parader, and you are high enough level in another class to cast a cool spell, you should be able to exercise that.

The other, yes the parader dies at the end, unless they cast raise dead, resurrection, etcetera. I'm thinking of adding a thing where you can only do that twice per week and no more than once per day, just in case the parader becomes suicidal with how cool his new power is.