View Single Post

Thread: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Feats!

1. - Top - End - #5
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Feats!

My entry for Snowbluff.

Unstable Personality
    While most people keep their emotions in check and walk on egg shells, you decide to utilize your emotions to great effect.

Prerequisite
    Charisma Score of 15, Medium or Smaller, Master Manipulator

Benefit
    This feat grants you three new abilities. These abilities cannot be active at the same time and are activated as a swift action.

How could you do that? If an intelligent opponent deals combat damage to you, you may roll a diplomacy check. If that opponent attempts to attack you again, they must make a will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your HD + your charisma modifier) each time they attempt to attack you. If the creature fails their Will Save, they automatically fail their attack (treat the roll as a natural 1). Creatures that succeed on the Will Save are immune to this effect for 24 hours.

Don't hurt me! You gain a deflection bonus to your AC equal to your charisma modifier against opponents one or more size classes larger than you.

That was your last mistake. If you fall below half of your total life value, you gain a circumstance bonus to all intimidate rolls equal to double your charisma modfier.
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-04-21 at 07:31 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!