View Single Post

Thread: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Feats!

1. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Feats!

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    Oh, right. Permission granted and stuff.
    Don't be unhappy, Elric! I got you a thing!

Altovilla Spellstrike School
    Students of the Altovilla Spellstrike School integrate martial maneuvers with their arcane combat skills.
    Prerequisites: Spellstrike class feature, Initiator Level 1, BAB +3
    Benefits: Three times per day, as a swift action, before performing a martial strike, you can declare it to be an Altovilla Spellstrike. Use the strike's attack roll to determine if the spell connects. If the strike connects, you may cast any touch spell you know of 0th or 1st level on the target struck. If the strike connects with multiple targets, choose only one, unless the spell specifically allows multiple targets. If the strike does not connect, the spell and the daily use of this feat are both wasted.
    Normal: When using Spellstrike, you must meet the spell's casting time.

Altovilla Spellstrike Mastery
    Experts in the Altovilla Spellstrike School can channel greater power into their weapons.
    Prerequisites: Spellstrike class feature, Initiator Level 1, BAB +7, Altovilla Spellstrike School
    Benefits: When you use the Altovilla Spellstrike School feat, you may channel any touch spell you know up to 3rd level.

Elric's Perfected Spellstrike
    The founder of the Altovilla Spellstrike School was incomparable in his fusion of spell combat and martial combat.
    Prerequisites: Spellstrike class feature, Initiator Level 1, BAB +12, Altovilla Spellstrike School, Altovilla Spellstrike Mastery
    Benefits: When you use the Altovilla Spellstrike School feat, you may channel any touch spell you know up to 5th level.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2015-04-22 at 08:35 AM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!