1. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    The LoyalPaladin grants you permission.
    Stance of the Loyal Paladin

Discipline: Sandbox Goliath (Stance) [law]
    Level: 3
    Prerequisite(s): One Sandbox Goliath maneuver
    Initiation Action: 1 swift action
    Range: Personal
    Target: You
    Duration: Stance

DESCRIPTION

The Sandbox Goliath discipline draws its inspiration from many techniques, and many students have left their mark on the school. One such student taught that pure, glorious order was the secret to victory in all things. The stance itself is tall and rigid, with straight back and regal bearing. Some have argued that the technique was derived (others would say stolen) from the Silver Crane technique known as the Stance of the Silver Crane.

While in this stance, any weapon that the martial disciple wields is treated as if it had the Axiomatic special weapon property. Additionally, he is considered under the influence of a Protection from Chaos spell with a caster level equal to his initiator level.

Spoiler: Inspiration
    Show
    This stance is lifted whole cloth from the Black Seraph and Silver Crane stances which provide Unholy/Protection from Good and Holy/Protection from Evil, respectively. If the new PoW expansion has already included this, too bad, I published first.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2015-05-05 at 12:50 PM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!