1. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

One Snowbluff Maneuver, coming right up!

Strike of the Blizzard Chainsaw
    Discipline: Sandbox Goliath (Strike)
    Level: 9
    Prerequisites: Five Sandbox Goliath Maneuvers
    Initiation Action: 1 Full-round Action
    Target: One Creature within Range
    Duration: Rounds equal to twice your initiating modifier
    Saving Throw: Fortitude Partial, Will Partial

Fear grips your victim's heart as a massive spinning blade of ice appears before them, sure to rend them in twain.

Description:
    You summon a massive spinning chainsaw formed of ice crystals and drive it through the selected target. The target takes 1d8 per initiator level damage, with half being cold and piercing, and the other half not being subject to any form of resistance or damage reduction. Against enemies with the Iz subtype, you instead deal max damage. After this, they must make a fortitude save of DC 19 plus your intiating modifier or take 2d4 damage to all physical ability scores. A successful fortitude save negates this. They must also make a will save with the same DC or be slowed and panicked for a number of rounds equal to your initiating modifier. A successful will save reduces this to shaken for a number of rounds equal to your initiating modifier.

Completely overpowered, but I think it fits. And why oh why did I create this when Snowbluff is playing an initiator in a campaign with me, when my character has the Iz subtype?
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-05-05 at 09:18 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776