View Single Post

Thread: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Feats!

1. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Feats!

Australia Tested, Sith Approved
    You have been tested in the most inhospitable and poisonous place wizards you could find... and survived.
    Prerequisites: Survival 5 ranks.
    Benefits: You can go an additional 2 hours without water before making Constitution checks due to dehydration per rank in Survival you possess, and an additional day without food per 3 ranks in survival you possess. In addition you gain a +3 on Fortitude saves against Injury poison (but not ingested, inhaled, or contact poisons). Finally your blood is an ingested poison with an initial and secondary damage of 1d3 Str, Dex, and Con and a save DC of 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Constitution modifier; any creature damaging you with a bite attack suffers the effects of this poison, and you may inflict lethal damage on yourself with a slashing or piercing weapon to apply it to that weapon (targets gain a +5 bonus on saves against it when used this way as it is an ingested, not injury, poison).

I know three things about you. Your name. Your quote about Australia. And you like Fairy Tail.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-05-06 at 11:55 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)