Quote Originally Posted by Adam Meyers View Post
@CashanDraven: I have seen Illusion and Creation casters do things that would destroy a game if they could do it at-will, hence the decision to require at least 1 spell point per use..
I'm not sure how they translate into being more powerful than some of the other spheres mentioned above. I think it would be easy enough to split them into major and minor categories, somewhat like you did with the mind sphere. You have very minor and basic abilities that just require concentration, such as crude tools or weapons for creation, or mirage like illusions that impose a penalty, rather than be an outright fabrication.

This would allow people a bit more versatility, without having to dump most of their magical resources into those sphere's exclusively. Again, Alteration and Destruction are the prime examples, strong up front abilities, that, aside from being a Shifter, you must spend a spell point to keep them going for any real length of time.

Another thing I found while looking over the book last night, the extra-dimensional storage space could use a bit of a buff, as it stands you can barely hold much of anything. It's a good baseline, but having an extra feat or talent that increases the size would be nice. Maybe able to get up to stage I bag of holding, or even a haversack?