View Single Post

Thread: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as PrCs!

1. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as PrCs!

I grant my permission for this. Also, I was bored in class, had a sneaky suspicion this one was coming up, and decided to make one for Snowbluff. I decided it (obviously) had to be anime based, and the only 3 anime I really know worth a damn are Dragonball Z, Sword Art Online, and Full Metal Alchemist. Also a little bit of Fairy Tale, but I'm only like 7 episodes in to the first season on that one. So, here we go:

Super Saiyan Snowbluff

Hit Die
    d8.

Requirements
    To qualify to become a Super Saiyan Snowbluff, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.

Alignment
    Any Exalted.

Base Attack Bonus
    +4.

Skills
    Concentration 8 ranks, Tumble 8 ranks.

Class Skills
    The Super Saiyan Snowbluff’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Balance (Dex), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), and Tumble (Dex).

Skill Points at Each Additional Level
    4 + Int modifier.

Level Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Class Features
    1st +1 +2 +2 +2 It's Over 9000!, Monk Abilities
    2nd +2 +3 +3 +3 Kamehameha
    3rd +3 +3 +3 +3 This Isn't Even My Final Form!
    4th +4 +4 +4 +4 Blazing Speed
    5th +5 +4 +4 +4 RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!

Class Features
    All the following are Class Features of the Super Saiyan Snowbluff prestige class.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
    Super Saiyan Snowbluffs gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

It's Over 9000! (Ex)
    When not wearing armor or using a shield, you gain certain special abilities, based on your level. You gain an Inherent bonus to all of your attributes equal to the number of levels in Super Saiyan Snowbluff that you possess.

Monk Abilities
    Super Sayain Snowbluffs continue much of their monk training. As such, a Super Saiyan Snowbluff gains the flurry of blows, unarmed damage, AC bonus and unarmored speed bonus as if he were a monk whos level equaled his monk level + his Super Saiyan Snowbluff level. Those who manage to meet the requirements for this class who are not monks gain these abilities as if a monk equal to only their Super Saiyan Snowbluff level.

Kamehameha (Ex)
    At second level, you gain the Fiery Fist feat (PHBII), even if you do not have any of the prerequisites normally required for this feat.

This Isn't Even My Final Form! (Ex)
    At third level, you gain the Ki Blast feat (PHBII), even if you do not have any of the prerequisites normally required for this feat.

Blazing Speed (Ex)
    Your dedication to training pays off with an enhancement bonus to your move speed equal to 5ft per level of Super Saiyan Snowbluff. This bonus stacks with the bonus gained from your monk levels. A Super Saiyan Snowbluff in armor or carrying a medium or heavy load loses this extra speed.

At fourth level, you also gain the Fiery Ki Defense feat (PHBII), even if you do not have any of the prerequisites normally required for this feat.

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!! (Ex)
    At fifth level, you have reached the pinnacle of training. As such, you gain a fly speed equal to your normal movement speed.

Also, 3 times per day, your Fiery Fist, Ki Blast and Fiery Ki Defense abilities all increase in damage equal to 5d6 + Wisdom modifier. For the duration of this effect, they do not cost Stunning Fist attempts to activate. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to your Constitution modifier divided by 2.
    Last edited by WeaselGuy; 2017-04-12 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Regardless of what happened, I welcome WeaselGuy's Weasel into our little community.
    My Extended Sig!

Weaselguy's Index of Handbooks and Guides (3.x Ed)