This one is for Snowbluff, or more correctly his stream of terrifying anime chicks.

Bardic ACF:Advocate of War

Levels: 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th.

1st level: My friends, it has often been said of me that I like war: A Bard with at least 4 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may, as a move action, add the effect of any or all known Advocate of War Bardic Music effects to a previously started Inspire Courage Performance without interrupting the original performance. At level 6, this become a swift action, at level 12 a free action.

Replaces Countersong.

3rd level: No, friends, I love war: A Bard with at least 6 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may use this ability to increase the effect of their Inspire Courage by 1.

Replaces Inspire Competence.

6th level: I said, Kneel.: A Bard at least 9 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may work this effect into their Inspire Courage performance. In addition to bolstering their allies, the Bards performance now causes all enemies within 30 not immune to Fear to take a Will save (DC 13+Chr modifier) or become Shaken. the save is repeated each round the enemy continues to hear the Bard. An enemy already Shaken may become Frightened and an enemy already Frightened may become Panicked.

Replaces Suggestion.

9th level: Let the thunder be the sound of our voices, and the lightning the sheen of our spears: A Bard with at least 12 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may work this effect into their Inspire Courage performance. All allies within range of IC may add the Bards Charisma modifier to damage rolls, and may reroll all failed Will saves.

Replaces Inspire Greatness.

12th level: Don't you understand? I'm very tired: A Bard with at least 15 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may work this effect into their Inspire Courage performance. All allies within range of IC become immune to fatigue, death effects, ability damage or drain, level drain, and fear.

Replaces Song of Freedom

15th level: They're dead. Let's get the living home. A Bard with at least 18 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may work this effect into their Inspire Courage performance. The Fear effect now effects Undead, Constructs, and other creatures normally immune to Mind-effecting abilities. The Will save DC increases to DC 18+Bards Charisma modifier.

Replaces Inspire Heroics

18th level: The memory of our might shall be forever be etched in your minds. A Bard with at least 21 ranks in Perform (oratory), Perform (sing), or Perform (poetics) may work this effect into their Inspire Courage performance. All allies within range receive an extra standard action each turn.

Replaces Mass Suggestion

The Bard himself is effected by all the preceding effects as if he were his own ally.