Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
To be fair, I did do this last night purely to keep my word to you. Otherwise I'd have been in bed wayyyyy earlier.
I'm mostly joking around, if there is a smiley in my text there's a very slim chance that I'm at all serious

It gave me the chance to sort of see what had been made better and realize we have neglected ROGUISH CLASSES ALL BUT ENTIRELY! And this cannot be!

So without further blithering or blathering.

Spoiler: Sgt. Cookie
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
Sgt. Cookie gives permission.

I know it's bad form to double post, but under the circumstances...
I need to give the Blue Mage a full read through some day, I do love the concept even if I hate the execution in every FF game I've played. My knowledge of you is limited to mostly what I've seen in your Sig and the True Warrior, but figured something was better than nothing and you had some neat stuff to play around with hybridizing.

Blue Thief (Rogue Archetype)

Levels: Varied (loses at 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 16th, and 18th gains 2nd, 6th, 8th, 10th, 14th, 16th, 18th, and 20th).

Loses: Evasion, Trapsense, and the 10th and 16th level Special Abilities.

Gains:

Minor Lancet (Su): At 2nd level you gain the Lancet ability as a Blue Mage except that you use your Rogue level to determine range and it deals 1d6 damage regardless of Rogue level (but may benefit from Sneak Attack).

Blue Magic: Beginning at 2nd level a Blue Thief can use Blue Magic as a Blue Mage using their Rogue level for their Blue Mage level except that they gain only 1 Ability Known and 1 Ability Readied. At 6th level, and every 4th level thereafter (10th, 14th, 18th) they gain an additional Ability Known and Ability Readied. At 8th level, 16th level, and 20th level a Blue Thief gains an additional Ability Readied but no new Ability Known; giving them 8 Abilities Readied and 5 Abilities Known at 20th level.

I meant to make another ACF this post but I just rebuilt a defective base class from years back and my creative brain is apparently dead.