Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
[Malechenar Castle Entrance]

We have the command battlecruiser Kyrian's Fury, eight cloaked fighters of our own, twenty non-cloaked air-to-air engagement fighters, and twenty cloak-detecting probes. Ten Goliath bipedal walking attack vehicles with mixed ground and air attack capability, eight siege tanks, forty five marines, and my team of six "Ghosts": psionically enhanced infiltration and special operations operatives, with one of our specialties being the ability to disable anything electronic with a power called "Lockdown".
Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
[Malechenar Castle - The Gardens]

Ezra pops back in and hands her a single-use hologram disc. "Oh, he's not really here. That's just an apparition... a manifestation of him." Sure enough, behind his holographic form is a background that suggests he's in a storage area of some sort.

Ezra leaves again, leaving Lihana and Archibald to discuss matters.

"It's... not that easy, Lil. I can call you Lil, right?"
A pause for her answer. "Well, Lil or Lihana, it can be done, but you'll need something tying you to that body... something that basically contains you in that body... something you must not remove. In addition to that, your feeding might be more... limited." He rubs an invisible chin. "Ezra has some knowledge of medicine, using blood to heal and all that, so he could build a body for you. One thing, we might need to access your old body, to ensure maximum compatibility."
Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
[Malechenar Castle - Fourth Tower Compound]

Kanya smiles and says, "Really? Who? And I promise I won't tell anyone. Anything to be able to hug my daughter again."
Quote Originally Posted by Kris on a Stick View Post
[Alleyway, Westside]

Once the demon is far enough away from the wreckage it just caused, it pauses, considering the encounter, with the telekinetic robot. Going through Kr's memories, there's really no other conclusion that the demon can come to as to the robot's identity.

What a disaster. Kr had 'killed' DC when he went into Vigil, looking to steal the concrete doomblock, which had led to explosions, which had led to breaking the teleport, which had led to a demon invasion. And of course, as it turns out, DC hadn't died at all, because no one actually dies in the Nexus. An entire organization destroyed, not over a matter of life or death, but because of theatrics and spite. The demon felt a distant bitterness at this revelation, but the emotion disappeared quickly - it was an emotion of the being that had existed in the demon's dream, not of the demon.

At present it notices some certain teal poncho wearing beings entering a house across the street from the demon's alleyway, and it feels the presence of some dark magic hanging heavily in the air. It moves to investigate, stepping lightly into the abandoned house.
[Alleyway, Westside]

There are three figures inside the building, all dressed in identical teal garb. The demon might also notice the fact there is a black tower marking their clothing. None of them seem to notice it as they're busy performing a ritual involving chanting phrases that are completely mundane on their own but they're appeasing the entities connected to the mark they have drawn on the floor.
In reality nothing more than one word is required to summon these entities power, but they enjoy making mortals do things for them like telling them how great they are in their native language. They enjoy making mortals sacrifice things such as the burning pile of paper money which have been placed on the mark. If the demon can tell all this depends on it's knowledge on the occult and magic, if it does, it should be pretty clear on what these warlocks are doing.

[Malechenar Castle - Fourth Tower Compound]

"I'll see to it as soon as possible Kanya. I promise." Zhareen says with a grin and a nod. "But you probably have to come along. You need to decide what you want the illusion to look like after all."

[Malechenar Castle - The Gardens]

"Call me whatever you like. I don't really care what you remove from me or need to have access too, anything could be better than this cursed existence. Just tell me, what would my new body be like? Since... I want to look good you know? That's not to much to ask for is it?" Lihana asks. "Really, I'm more concerned about what Ezra might ask of me in return. You're his brother aren't you? You would know, even if he says it's for free it feels like he must expect more than simple gratitude."

[Malechenar Castle Entrance]

The guard blinks. "That sounds... big. Lot of words I don't really get. But if you want to help I'll give the lords the heads up. I'm sure they will appreciate any kind of help right now when the city might blow up at any moment." He says. "Just tell our people down there that sergeant Amare sent you and I don't think they'll protest."