1. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Yeah, it's a bit of a hard sell, but DB definitely feels a lot better to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    can any one make warlock to telepath acf allows warlock to qualify for trallherd prc
    I need it for potential BBEG character
    Psylock (Khadgar)

Warlock Alternate Class Features:

Psionic Invocations: A warlock's arcane caster level is replaced with a manifester level. All invocations that refer to Caster Level improved with Manifester Level instead for the Psylock.

Instead of improving with arcane prestige classes, the Psylock's Manifester level and Invocation level may be improved with Prestige Classes that offer a psionic manifester progression, such as "+1 level of existing manifesting class."

The warlock loses the Spellcraft and Knowledge Arcane skills and gains the Psicraft and Knowledge Psionics skills.

This alters a warlock's invocations and skill list.

Hidden Talent: At second level, the Psylock gains the hidden talent feat.

This replaces Detect Magic and Deceive Item.

Imbue Psionic Item: Imbue Item (Su): The Psylock's Imbue Item ability may only be used, and only used, to craft items that require psionic power. The Psylock may substitute a psionic power requirement for an item with a Use Magic device Check (15+the power level).

This alters Imbue Item.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-06-19 at 10:08 AM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.