Default Re: GiP Regulars as Wondrous Items

Sashimono of Paladinic Loyalty
    Price: 50,000 GP.
    Body Slot: None (worn on pole on back)
    Caster Level: 7th.
    Aura: Moderate; DC 19 Abjuration.
    Activation: -
    Weight: 3 lb.

This war banner designed to be worn on a special pole attached to the back of armor proudly displays the holy symbol of a Lawful Good deity. When worn by a Lawful aligned worshiper of that deity the bearer gains a +4 competence bonus on Will saves versus Compulsion effects, and when worn by a Good aligned worshiper of that deity allies of the wearer (other than the wearer) within 20-ft that worship that god gain the same bonus (when worn by a Lawful Good worshiper the wearer and all allies within 20-ft gain it). When worn by a paladin (of honor) who worships that deity the bearer gains immunity to Compulsion, Good or Lawful Neutral aligned allies within 30-ft gain a +4 bonus on Will saves versus Compulsion (even if they do not worship the designated deity), and the paladin's Aura of Courage expands out to 30-ft as well.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, creator must be a paladin of the designated god, Magic Circle against Evil
    Cost to Create: 25,000 GP, 2000 XP.

Wheeeee I have no idea how to price this!
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-06-21 at 11:55 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)