View Single Post

Thread: GiP Regulars as Wondrous Items

1. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: GiP Regulars as Wondrous Items

ooo, nice work Zaydos. I made you something though i'm not particularly good at homebrew stuff. Let me know if you think it needs adjustments. Also I kinda guesstimated the price a little because it doesn't firmly fit into the custom item price system.

Living Peanut Statue

Price: 75,000 gp
    Body Slot: - (held)
    Caster Level: 17th
    Aura: Strong; (DC 23) conjuration, transmutation
    Activation: (use) and standard (command word)

This small Peanut Dragon statuette appears to be made out of actual peanuts.

This item begins each day with 6 charges. As a standard action the user can use a charge to cast Entangle as the spell, save DC 15, caster level 17. As a standard action the user can throw the statue on the ground and speak the command word and it will turn into a Peanut Dragon for 2 minutes. Treat this Peanut Dragon as a summoned creature. If the peanut dragon is killed or dispelled, it turns back into a statue. If the peanut dragon enters an anti-magic field it turns back into a statue; if the statue leaves the anti-magic field before the duration of its transformation has ended, it turns back into a peanut dragon. The age category of the peanut dragon depends on the number of charges used.

1 charge: wyrmling
    2 charges: very young
    3 charges: young
    4 charges: juvenile
    5 charges: young adult
    6 charges: adult

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Summon Nature's Ally IX, Entangle
    Cost to create: 37,500 gp, 3000 xp
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-06-24 at 01:23 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me