Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
Evil AND unlawful! This is why honest tieflings cannot find work.
And if there's anything worse than being Evil it's being unlawful. The only thing worse than that is hypocrisy. Now let me go break some treaties and illegally seize some small island nations via sheer force of arms. Then make them toil the rest of their lives senselessly building statues and monuments in my honor.

Nope, not yet. But I do now.
Honest Tiefling's Mustache of Honest Evil
Price: 40,000 GP
Body Slot: Face
Caster Level: 9th.
Aura: Moderate; DC 20 Transmutation.
Activation: - and standard (manipulation).
Weight: -.

This long, black mustache needs simply be held to the face of an evil creature to attach itself there. While worn the wearer gains a +2 competence bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws if they are Evil. In addition once per day the wearer may twirl the mustache (as a standard action) to increase this bonus to +3 for 1 minute. If the wearer does anything to attempt to hide their Evil, or make their actions appear more socially acceptable than their true evil intent, the mustache ceases to function for 24 hours. In addition if you are evil wearing this mustache makes you radiate an aura of evil as an outsider (evil) of your hit dice.

Evil tieflings wearing the mustache have the competence bonus to Charisma checks and Charisma based skill checks increased by +2 (to +4, or +5 when mustache twirling is in effect).