Perfect timing for this post to be up. Have a quick roleplaying query for anyone who can help out.

In my group's Dark Heresy campaign I run a Voidborn Psyker. Backstory is that he's essentially a Void-rat. Father was a pirate, mother was some generic manual labor worker. Got lifted from the Space Hulk he was living on, to the Black Ships where he was "saved" by his Inquisitor who trained him to serve.

Recently, through a variety of leaps, jumps, and shenanigans he has actually managed to marry a nobleborn girl of a family that is rapidly rising in power, and may very soon be one of the most powerful families on the most influential planet in the sector.

Basically put, my character has basically ended up in a position that should theoretically have been utterly impossible for any Psyker, let alone a Voidborn Psyker, to have ever achieved without abusing his powers, and he basically stumbled into it on a borderline accident. He knows the score, he probably has some inkling of exactly how absurd his current situation is, and I have no idea how he should be responding to his situation.