Gargantuan aberration, chaotic evil
23 (natural armour)
402 (25d20 + 140)
40 ft., fly 80 ft. (hover)
Dex +10, Con +14, Wis +9, Cha +13
Intimidation +13, Perception +9, Persuasion +13
acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, bludgeoning, piercing and slashing from nonmagical weapons
charmed, frightened, petrified
truesight 60ft., darkvision 120ft., passive Perception 19
Common, Deep Speech, Draconic, Primordial, Telepathy 120 ft.
23 (50,000 XP)
Legendary Resistance (3/day).
If Ayaretu fails a saving throw, she can choose to succeed instead.
Ayaretu has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
Ayaretu's weapon attacks are magical.
Ayaretu makes five attacks: one with her bite and four with her tentacles.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack:
+12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit:
18 (3d8 + 5) bludgeoning damage.
Tentacle. Melee Weapon Attack:
+12 to hit, reach 10ft., one target. Hit:
12 (2d6 + 5) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 22 Constitution saving throw or become diseased. The disease has no effect for 1 minute and can be removed by any magic that cures disease. After 1 minute, the diseased creature's skin becomes translucent and slimy, the creature can't regain hit points unless it is underwater, and the disease can be removed only by Heal
or another disease-curing spell of 6th
level or higher. When the creature is outside a body of water, it takes 6 (1d12) acid damage every 10 minutes unless moisture is applied to the skin before 10 minutes have passed.
Tail. Melee Weapon Attack:
+12 to hit, reach 10ft., one target. Hit:
15 (3d6 + 5) bludgeoning damage.
Prismatic Breath (Recharge 5-6).
Ayaretu exhales a 90-foot cone of multicoloured light. Each creature in that area must make a DC 22 Dexterity saving throw. For each target, roll a d8 to determine the effects.
1. Red. The target takes 23d6 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
2. Orange. The target takes 23d6 acid damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
3. Yellow. The target takes 23d6 lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
4. Green. The target takes 23d6 poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
5. Blue. The target takes 23d6 cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
6. Indigo. On a failed save, the target is restrained. It must then make a Constitution saving throw at the end of each of its turns. If it successfully saves three times, the spell ends. If it fails its save three times, it permanently turns to stone and is subjected to the petrified condition. The successes and failures donít need to be consecutive; keep track of both until the target collects three of a kind.
7. Violet. On a failed save, the target is blinded. It must then make a Wisdom saving throw at the start of your next turn. A successful save ends the blindness. If it fails that save, the creature is transported to another plane of existence of the DMís choosing and is no longer blinded. (Typically, a creature that is on a plane that isnít its home plane is banished home, while other creatures are usually cast into the Astral or Ethereal planes.)
8. Special. The target is struck by two rays. Roll twice more, re-rolling any 8.
Ayaretu's eyes sparkle with opalescent light as she targets one creature she can see within 30 feet of her. If the target can see Ayaretu, it must succeed on a DC 21 Wisdom saving throw against this magic or be charmed until the end of Ayaretu's next turn. The charmed target is stunned. If the target's saving throw is successful, the target is immune to Ayaretu's gaze for the next 24 hours.
Ayaretu can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. Ayaretu regains spent legendary actions at the start of her turn.
Ayaretu makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
Ayaretu flies up to 40 feet in any direction.
Ayaretu makes one tail attack.
Wing Attack (Costs 2 Actions).
Ayaretu beats her wings. Each creature within 15 feet of Ayaretu must succeed on a DC 20 Dexterity saving throw or take 12 (2d6 + 5) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. Ayaretu can then fly up to half her flying speed.