View Single Post

Thread: The Heights of Londo [IC]

1. - Top - End - #28
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Heights of Londo [IC]

Profesose Hawthorne smiles pleasantly at the group gathered before her, and tucks a lock of white hair behind her ear. "Not at all, Leah. Come in, all of you." She encourages, as she moves through the simple room beyond - it consists of one large room that's immediately obvious, with a small kitchen area off to the side, as well as a coffee table and some comfortable chairs sitting around it. Another pair of doors sits against the far wall, flanked by a pair of tall plants and many paintings.

"Would anyone care for some tea? I'm afraid the cakes from the Teahouse haven't arrived yet, most unfortunately." She explains, as she strolls over to the kitchen area and sets the kettle boiling, before turning around and leaning against the counter to face everyone. Sass moves easily over to the couch and sits on its arm, adjusting her bandana. "So! Who do we have here?" She claps her hands together. "My faithful assistant Leah, of course. Sass, naturally. And..." She pauses for a moment, as she listens to Leah's introductions. "Lincoln, isn't it? Are you here for a Starter, as well?" Once she gets an answer, she looks over to Alea. "Alea, I'm afraid I don't recognize you, so it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Professor Hawthorne." She bows her head.
    Last edited by Hazuki; 2015-09-21 at 02:45 PM.