I feel like I'm cheating slightly by doing this; the cohesive theme I'm going for is that all of it is going to be based off poetry I am writing specifically for the flavour text.

To make myself feel better about this, I'm only going to use really difficult poetic forms.

Demanding Terzanelle [Bardic]
As a truly exacting form of mystic act
The bardic arts are surely the most exceptional;
Few other skills so from hardship distract!

Of all the magics granted through means intentional
Of all the sorceries taught through exacting lesson
The bardic arts are surely the most exceptional!

Of all the means men devised for their hardships to lessen
Music truly is the king - the utter pinnacle
Of all the sorceries taught through exacting lesson!

Able to touch - to change - hearts most cynical,
It truly has a subtle air of bliss and joy.
Music truly is the king - the utter pinnacle!

Bringing smiles to every girl and each boy,
Drawing forth ecstasy from each and every heart -
It truly has a subtle air of bliss and joy!

Drawing forth ecstasy from each and every heart -
As a truly exacting form of mystic act -
The song of a bard causes frowns from faces to dart;
Few other skills so from hardship distract!
-Amechra, 22 Sept, 2015

Prerequisites: Bardic Music, Perform 12 ranks, Inspire Courage +2
Benefits: By playing a soft melody, singing poetry in a complex form, and spending a use of Bardic Music, you may reduce any morale penalties any creature that can hear or see you is experiencing by an amount equal to the bonus granted to Will saves against Fear by Inspire Courage. Additionally, any creature benefiting from this song acts Indifferent towards any creature they would normally be Unfriendly or Hostile towards - while they do not hate them any less, the music is simply too wonderful to interrupt with petty quarrelling.
Special: The peaceful mood produced by this song requires the performer to give it absolute focus - as such, it lapses immediately if they finish or are otherwise interrupted. While this feat is phrased in terms of song and poetry, the performance may be any sufficiently complex and calming act, spanning anything from dance to a tea ceremony.