1. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Templates (have we seriously not done this yet?)

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    Oooooh, mememememe! Do me! I'd love to have a template.
    Singing Creature

Type: Unchanged, gain [Chaotic] and [Sonic] subtypes.
    Alignment: Any Chaotic
    Armor Class: Gain a +3 Lyrical Bonus to armor class
    Resistances: Immunity to Sonic, +4 to saves against mind-affecting
    Speed: Unchanged
    Ability Score Changes: DEX +6, INT +2, CHA +8
    Skills: +6 racial bonus to bluff, diplomacy, and gather information, and perform.
    Special Abilities:
    • Distracting Song - All enemies within 10 ft. per HD of the Singing Creature must make a will save (10+1/2 HD+CHA Modifier) or take a -2 to AC, Attack Rolls, Damage Rolls, Saves, Ability Checks, and Skill Checks as they are overwhelmed with the desire to hum along to the song. This is a sound-based effect that is not mind-affecting.
    • Bardic Aptitude - A singing creature is treated as a bard 4 levels higher for the purposes of Bardic Music and Bardic Performance, as well as qualifying for prestige classes.
    • Perfect Pitch - A Singing Creature increases the bonuses and save DCs by 2 for their bardic music.

CR: +2 (possibly reasonable, I dunno)
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-09-28 at 03:38 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776