View Single Post

Thread: Majokko (Base Class, PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Majokko (Base Class, PEACH)

With the caveat that I am a lot more familiar with Pathfinder than with 3.5, that I have no idea what a magical girl or a majokko is, and that I find the picture in the OP mildly frightening, I will say that this class looks really good. The abilities all seem fun and balanced, and it's all well-written out. I did only read through it once, so I may have missed some sneaky error, but nothing jumped out as imbalanced. If one could convert this class to PF, it would be a far more fun and playable "masked superhero" class than the horrendous playtest vigilante class we were recently offered by Paizo. Kudos on a good job!

Cheers,
    - Gears

EDIT: Unless this is in some very strange fashion a PF/3.5 disparity that I'm unaware of, would it not make a lot of more sense, progression-wise, to have the damage reduction first be DR/magic and then improve to DR/adamantine? If so, it could progress evenly (being equal to 1/2 your level or something), and then improve to adamantine at some given level. Just an idea! In either case it seems odd to get the better kind of DR before the worse kind. Sort of an elegance consideration, I guess.
    Last edited by Ethereal Gears; 2015-10-07 at 04:46 PM.