View Single Post

Thread: Elves: Dos n' Don'ts

1. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Elves: Dos n' Don'ts

[QUOTE=Wraith;19942532] the High Elves, who inhabit the traditional Elven homeland and still claim ownership of the Imperial bloodline; the Dark Elves who supported the failed usurper and were forced to flee to the cold and hostile realm of Naggaroth; and the Wood Elves who, tired of the ongoing political strife and violent clashes, left to found a Lothlorien-style one-with-nature home in the forest of Athel Loren.

The High Elves are the holier-than-thou jerks that everyone tends to think of. Dark Elves are essentially Drow, sadistic and bloodthirsty. Wood Elves are generally peaceful, though highly isolationist and xenophobic.
    /QUOTE]

There's the Sea Elves to, who live mainly on their ships and have the most contact with Humanity who they trade with extensively

P.S
    Posted by Annonymous Wizard
    Yet another reason why getting rid of the Old World was a bad idea (along with the fact that the Empire was less than 100 years away from basically winning against Chaos, I've mentioned it a couple of times on this forum but one of my friends has a GURPS setting based on this).
    Sounds interesting. Any links ?
    Last edited by comicshorse; 2015-10-13 at 08:58 AM.
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem