View Single Post

Thread: Tea Master (Feat)

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Tea Master (Feat)

Tea. I like tea. If you're reading this I assume you like tea. It is a wonderful brew. Some despicable sinners put sugar in it, as the creator of candy dragons I have quite a sweet tooth myself and commit such sins on a daily basis, some prefer it black. It is at the center of ceremonies, even to this day. People drink it hot. People drink it chilled with enough sugar to sicken even me. It is, or at least I enjoy to joke it is, the drink of civilization which differentiates the civilized from barbarians. In short, I like tea, so here is a tea-themed feat.

Mastery of Tea [General]
    You are a master of the tea ceremony, able to brew tea to excite the mind, stoke the spirit, or invigorate the body.
    Prerequisites: Profession (Tea Master) 5 ranks.
    Benefit: Once per day you may perform a tea ceremony taking 1 hour. When you perform this ceremony choose mind, body, or spirit. Up to 2 participants plus 1 per 2 ranks in Profession (Tea Master) which partake of the tea brewed as part of this ceremony gain a benefit based upon your choice (you may be one of these participants) for 8 hours.
    Body: Morale bonus to Strength and Dexterity checks and Strength and Dexterity based skills equal to +1 per 5 ranks in Profession (Tea Master) you possess.
    Mind: Morale bonus to Intelligence checks and Intelligence based skills equal to +1 per 5 ranks in Profession (Tea Master) you possess.
    Spirit: Morale bonus to Charisma checks and Charisma based skills other than Use Magic Device equal to +1 per 5 ranks in Profession (Tea Master) you possess.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-11-26 at 03:24 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)