1. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC II

Brin

"That was not one of my better plans." Brin mutters to no one in particular. "'Trust the Hellknights. They're mental about purging the corrupt. No way they've been bouth. Blah, blah, blah.'" She mocks her own arguments as she walks over to retrieve her bow and quiver. "Next time I want to give advice, I either read my card first, or read the lees at the bottom of a tankard."

By this time she's produced the wand and begun parceling out its charges to those in need. At least until she catches sight of Rico butchering Ironbriar's corpse. "Hey. HEY!" She shouts. "What are you doing? And in front of a Pharasmin!" She pounds down the stairs and sticks a wagging finger right in the burly constable's face. "I know that turd was murdering cultist, but you don't chop up a body just because you don't like him. All the dead get some dignity, you hear? Human, elf, good, bad...it don't matter."

"Besides, we might have wanted to question that corpse later. You know, if it were whole. How do you expect a it to talk if the lungs don't attach to the mouth? Ugh. Maybe if we stitch the head back on real careful."

Spoiler
    Show
    Who needs heals? Claim as many charges as you need, and I'll cross them off here and in my inventory:

(1d8+1)[8]
    (1d8+1)[2]
    (1d8+1)[4]
    (1d8+1)[8]
    (1d8+1)[2]
    (1d8+1)[3]
    (1d8+1)[2]
    (1d8+1)[5]
    (1d8+1)[4]
    (1d8+1)[6]
    (1d8+1)[3]
    (1d8+1)[7]
    (1d8+1)[5]
    (1d8+1)[5]

Last edited by Bhaakon; 2015-12-03 at 03:57 PM.