Base is 33,500, can go up to x10 when going all out.
Binky, being a female majin, looks like a supermodel with black sclera, red eyes, pink skin, holes in her body and a slim visage. Her hair antennae is stylized to look like a ponytail.
Binky is the outspoken hot-blooded one to Fujitora's cool calmness. She travels around in pursuit of adventure, fun, allies and strength. She's a good person... mostly.
Story So Far:
Binky was formed by her parents and given life by magic. The youngest of four siblings, life was adventurous. Both her parents were adventurers, and a few of the children dabbled around in it, but she enjoyed it so much it became her favorite thing to do.
When she was still very new to the world, she found a baby tiger, abandoned by his tribe/pack. After rescuing it and bringing it back home, their bond grew. Together, they ate, slept, played, trained and basically lived.
After realizing her abilities as a Wonder Majin, she began to train, and by train we both mean 'train' and 'adventure'. On one such adventure, the planet ended up being abandoned. Having sustained recent damage, the fabric of the planet's space had weakened.
For some reason, she decided it was time to test a new version of the Vanishing Attack, and ended up tearing a hole in the space-time continnum, which sucked them into the world of DBitp.
You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.
- Body Manipulation: Like all Majin, Binky possesses an amorphous shapechanging body that allows her to mold her flesh in order to dodge attacks or extend/enlarge her limbs for attacks.
- Regeneration: Binky has the majin ability to regenerate from her injuries, as long as she isn't obliterated to nothing.
- Wonder Majin: As a spiritual-class Majin, Binky is able to use ki as well as magic and effect-causing debuff attacks, such as her Destructo Disk, Vanishing Beam, Majin Kamehamehas, Kaio-Ken or even a few custom moves of her own that'll be filled in as I know the char more.
- High defense.
- Candy Beam: Turns small and weak things into candy for them to eat. She personally doesn't use it on living things, though.
- Most times, he fights for the group while Binky gathers stamina and gauges the enemy's strength.
A lot of these will be filled in as I RP the both of them.
Slow Stamina Regeneration rate.
High movement speed, but not as high as others.
Her stubbornness might end up being her undoing.
Dragon Radar, Melted candy, capsule set, three senzu beans for Fujitora, a naginata that she rarely uses.