View Single Post

Thread: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC II

1. - Top - End - #197
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC II

- moved from top, with changes, especially regards powers, adding power levels etc. -

Binky
    Spoiler
    Show

Height:
    Weight:
    Species: Majin
    Station: Wonder Majin
    Power Level: Base is 33,500, can go up to x10 when going all out.

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Binky, being a female majin, looks like a supermodel with black sclera, red eyes, pink skin, holes in her body and a slim visage. Her hair antennae is stylized to look like a ponytail.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Binky is the outspoken hot-blooded one to Fujitora's cool calmness. She travels around in pursuit of adventure, fun, allies and strength. She's a good person... mostly.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Binky was formed by her parents and given life by magic. The youngest of four siblings, life was adventurous. Both her parents were adventurers, and a few of the children dabbled around in it, but she enjoyed it so much it became her favorite thing to do.

When she was still very new to the world, she found a baby tiger, abandoned by his tribe/pack. After rescuing it and bringing it back home, their bond grew. Together, they ate, slept, played, trained and basically lived.

After realizing her abilities as a Wonder Majin, she began to train, and by train we both mean 'train' and 'adventure'. On one such adventure, the planet ended up being abandoned. Having sustained recent damage, the fabric of the planet's space had weakened.

For some reason, she decided it was time to test a new version of the Vanishing Attack, and ended up tearing a hole in the space-time continnum, which sucked them into the world of DBitp.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

• Body Manipulation: Like all Majin, Binky possesses an amorphous shapechanging body that allows her to mold her flesh in order to dodge attacks or extend/enlarge her limbs for attacks.
    • Regeneration: Binky has the majin ability to regenerate from her injuries, as long as she isn't obliterated to nothing.
    • Wonder Majin: As a spiritual-class Majin, Binky is able to use ki as well as magic and effect-causing debuff attacks, such as her Destructo Disk, Vanishing Beam, Majin Kamehamehas, Kaio-Ken or even a few custom moves of her own that'll be filled in as I know the char more.
    • High defense.
    • Candy Beam: Turns small and weak things into candy for them to eat. She personally doesn't use it on living things, though.
    • Most times, he fights for the group while Binky gathers stamina and gauges the enemy's strength.

A lot of these will be filled in as I RP the both of them.

Weaknesses:
    Spoiler
    Show

Slow Stamina Regeneration rate.
    High movement speed, but not as high as others.
    Her stubbornness might end up being her undoing.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragon Radar, Melted candy, capsule set, three senzu beans for Fujitora, a naginata that she rarely uses.
    Fujitora
    Spoiler
    Show

Height:
    Weight:
    Species: Karate Tiger
    Station: Binky's animal companion.
    Power Level: 21,000 base.

Description:
    Fujitora is a tiger that can stand on his hind legs to fight karate, if Binky needs backup. He has purple fur, yellow eyes and large teeth.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's a tiger! A smart tiger, but one, nonetheless. He's quiet and keeps to himself, sleeping when not training, fighting or travelling. He loves Binky and is loyal to her. He's also the cool one to Binky's hotbloodedness.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When Fujitora was young, he had been abandoned by his pack for having purple fur. He happened to be found by a good female majin called Binky, whose family took him in and tended to him.

The two began to share a bond that only became rock-solid as time went on, so much so that it soon was that he became a real member of the family. Her father also taught the tiger to fight karate and use ki to strengthen his attacks, so that Binky could have backup in her travels.

Together, they have been in many adventures and situations, and now they're ended up in the Nexus!

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Karate: Fujitora is able to fight karate when needed. He was trained by Binky's father, Boluu.
    Ki attacks: He is able to utilize the basic ki attacks like Kamehamehas, Galactic Donut and Kaio Ken. Most times, he fights for the group while Binky gathers stamina and gauges the enemy's strength.

A lot of these will be filled in as I RP the both of them.

Weaknesses:
    Lower Ki potential.

Regards the power levels, Binky's highest power level = kid buu, her normal hiding-ki power level = Ginyu while Fujitora's PL = Gohan, according to the wikia. That okay?

Binky's character is still taking shape in my head, but in the dragonball canon, the closest I can compare her to personality-wise is teenage!Videl. The fact that her kind live a very long time makes her an infant at 23, with a personality to match. She won't be too bratty, though! Just pig-headed. I've wanted to play a really hotblooded female character for a while, though balancing her personality might take a while...

One thing, if anyone can talk to animals, just assume that Fujitora doesn't answer your character. I want him to be kind of 'mute', let's see how long I can keep it up.

EDIT: FF, can we make these two and your Namekian affilated somehow? Like, they meet before they appear in-game.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-12-12 at 12:03 AM.