Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Just wanted to update you all on the calendar status.

They're running a few days behind—because apparently nobody can print things around the holidays on the schedule they claim they can—but the calendar will leave the printer tomorrow morning. So they should be in Ookoodook's hands on the 17th, and everything should be shipped out by the following Monday at the latest (and I wouldn't be shocked if they got them all shipped by the end of the 18th, since there are a lot less orders than last year when there was a new book out at the same time). If you're a US customer, I would say there is virtually no chance of you not getting it before the 24th. I suppose if the USPS loses your package, specifically, but that's why tracking numbers exist.
Sweet, thanks! Now I just have to hope the mail delivery comes in before I leave for my flight.

By the way have I thanked you for the monster mini kickstarted rewards yet? If not, then THANK YOU. I've ised them in every single game I've played or ran and I've used the included templates to make custom minis for all my players and PCs and for other players in other games on request. They are amazing.