View Single Post

Thread: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC II

1. - Top - End - #577
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC II

Even if it's every 1000 years, that still means it happened 500 years in the past from our current timeline.

Here's a character sheet for the Ambassador me and Cavalier talked about.

Rime [NPC]

Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 294 lbs
    Species: Arcosian (Homeworlder)
    Station: Ambassador for the Arcosian Empire

Description:
    Grey Carapace with Ruby Red Shells. Resembling a taller verson of Frieza's first form but with no horns. He wears a clean white dress uniform.
    [/spoiler]

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glib and manipulative. Rime has a large amount of pride in his abilities as a speaker and his immense power compared to non-Arcosians. He is furthermore calm, patient, and able to keep his cool even under extreme duress.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    At some point, he was appointed an Ambassadorship from the Arcosian Empire and was sent to negotiate terms with the Tuffles of Plant.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Is going to betray the Rebel Alliance to Lord Apfel

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Power-Level 105,000

Little Martial Arts training
    Ki Blasts

Ki Spear: Rime curls his hand into almost a fist. A beam of energy forms inside, extending outwards from both hands in a narrow and pointed javelin of energy that, when thrown like a javelin, can pierce targets, then detonate once so embedded to deal massive damage. Rime can throw these rapidly.

A Hundred Arrows: Rime extends both hands out from both his sides, creating dozens of miniature Ki Spears that fly towards its target. This is Rime's ultimate attack.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rime possesses strong security clearance in the Arcosian Empire and is in good standing with many powerful creatures.
    [/spoiler]
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-02-25 at 02:23 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.