Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
Sorry, I was on the phone at that time. I didn't count the votes correctly. Somehow it seemed that I had more votes. Then I counted them again and felt no need to retract.

Ok, FC. You seem to be pretty adamant about this. I guess that nothing I say will be able to sway you. I hope I live enough so my actions will convince you.

I want to see what oddly silent Murska has to say
Actions speak louder than words Luizeu - almost every post you make has been defensive in nature.
Want to convince me you're town? Give your thoughts on other people and why you think they're suspicious rather than spending all your time trying to justify why you shouldn't be lynched.

Murska's activity this game has been about what I usually see from him around this forum so that doesn't concern me too much yet. I am however patiently waiting for Pizza to start posting like the Pizza we love now that his shopping is done and he's willingly signed up for life's greatest trap

@Silent Interim: What reads do you have though? Noone's expecting you to have super strong leads against anyone this early but that's no reason to not give your thoughts based on what you have now.