1. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages

Hoarding Disease

This magical disease is caused by digging around an improperly disinfected dragon hoard.

Stats: Contact, Fortitude DC 26*, incubation period 1d3 days, damage 1d2 wisdom. The DC is Constitution based.

Additionally, the creature must make a DC 24 Will Save* when it sees an unattended item worth 1000gp or more. If it fails, the creature will attempt to take or steal the item to add it to his hoard. This is an enchantment effect in addition to a disease based effect. The DC is Charisma based.

*= Assumes Adult Red Dragon. The DC is based on the stats of the dragon who owned the infected hoard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I give permission!
    Glad to have you back. Gratz on the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    I love that new thread smell in the morning. Or evening, for where I'm at.
    You need to get out more.

When was the last time you were outside of your cave?
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-12-23 at 12:10 AM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.