1. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages/Afflictions

Paladin-sensei, i think i have something you will like a bit more

Torm's malady

Stats: contact, incubation period 7-14 days, damage varies, fortitude dc 16

if you are of good alignment you gain a +1 wis bonus instead of stat damage, this bonus increases by 1 every day you have the disease and goes away when you are cured. If you are evil it instead does 1d3 wis damage. people with a morally neutral alignment are not damaged while afflicted with Torm's malady. This disease is automatically cured after 5 days. If it was automatically cured and you are a divine caster of Torm your inherent wis bonus increased by 1 to a maximum of 5. If it was automatically cured and you are an evil divine caster you take 1d3 wis drain.

Nobody knows whether Torm's malady was a miracle of Torm or created in some laboratory but it seems to have some direct connection to the divine and was definitely created to help the follower's of Torm. It's long incubation period can catch many villains off guard.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-12-24 at 03:04 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me