1. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Plagues/Poisons/Diseases/Positoxins/Ravages/Afflictions

Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    Sure! Thank you! I don't really know much about any of this so I'll need some explaining- but I'm sure my bro can help me out with that.
    Inked Virus

Those afflicted by this disease are overcome with a desire to express themselves artistically, to the exclusion of all else (even basic tasks needed to survive, such as eating and sleeping).

Stats: Inhaled, Fort DC 17, incubation period 1d4 days, damage 1d6 Wis.

Additionally, every time the afflicted creature takes Wis damage from this disease, they must make a DC 17 Will save or be overcome with a compulsion to draw, sketch, or otherwise atristically express themselves. Until they finish this task, they will refuse to do anything else, even under duress, and they cannot be subject to other Compulsion effects. This is ad Enchanment, Complusion, and Mind-Affecting effect as well as a symptom.

There ya go! I'm sure LP can help you understand anything that's a bit confusing.
    Last edited by Draconium; 2015-12-30 at 06:27 PM.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.