1. - Top - End - #45
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Special Materials (and modifications like wand chambers

Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    I just need to find a way to add CHA to Attack and I'm set. Even without the CHA to saves from Paladin, I've got the Spellbreaker Song variant that requres a Concentration check for all casters who can hear me when they try to cast a spell with verbal components.
    Cha to Attack is hard. If you take levels in Sacred Exorcist, you could take Divine Might? Or you could just use this!

Soundmetal
    Soundmetal is a brightly shining silver metal that is completely useless to the average person. However, bards and their ilk are not average people!

Effect
    Anyone wielding a soundmetal weapon that has a charisma score above 18 may add their charisma modifier to their attack. In addition, anyone with the bardic music class feature can choose to expend a use of bardic music as a free action in order to gain their charisma modifier to damage for the rest of the round.

Armor forged from soundmetal provides no benefit to defense. It does, however, cause an amplify effect whenever the wearer is performing any kind of music.

Type of Item Item Cost Modifier
    Ammunition +90 gp
    Light Armor +7,500 gp
    Medium Armor +15,000 gp
    Heavy Armor +22,500 gp
    Shield +3,500 gp
    Weapon +4,500 gp
    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2016-01-04 at 03:26 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!