Spoiler: Currently DMing
    Show

Spoiler: Avatars
    Show
    by Jsketchy
    by smuchmuch
    Thanks, guys!

Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

I am a: Lawful Good Human Wizard (Level 2), Str: 12, Dex: 12, Con: 11, Int: 16, Wis: 13, Cha: 10

Spoiler: Quotes:
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusInk View Post
    We should advertise just like that to recruit new necromancers. Like "A family activity even grandma can be involved in!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BilltheCynic View Post
    Though I would like to point out that DnD is a place where you actually do have to worry about lizard-men mind controlling people in an effort to bring about the end of the world. Worse, tin foil is powerless to stop their mind powers here. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

Spoiler: Goodies from GitP Regulars as... threads:
    Show
    NPC: Draconium (Thanks, Zaydos!)

Template: Draconian Hoardling (Thanks, Snowbluff!)

Diseases: Hoarding Disease (Thanks, Snowbluff!), Draconium Fever (Thanks, Socratov!)

Special Materials: Faux Dragon Scale (Thanks, Snowbluff!), Dragonshaped (Thanks, unseenmage!), Draconium (Thanks, Zaydos!), [Cursed Material] Foe Dragon Scale and Dragonscorned (Thanks, Jormengand!)

Deity: Nidhogg, Wyrm Magnus (Thanks, IZ42!)

Domains and Devotion feats: Draconium Domain and Draconium Devotion (Thanks, Zaydos!), Dragon Ascendant Domain and Dragon Ascendant Devotion (Thanks, Illven!)

Reserve Feats: Invoke the Draconic Blood (Thanks, Zaydos!), Dragon's Breath (Also for Zaydos) (Thanks, Blackhawk748!), Draconium (Thanks, Illven!), Bolt Breath (Thanks, Elxir_Breauer!)

Artifacts: Amulet of the Dragon King (Thanks, LoyalPaladin!), [Cursed Artifact] Amulet of Draconic Destruction (Thanks, Jormengand!)

Organizations: The Claws of Io (Thanks, Red Fel!), Keepers of the Hoard (Thanks, Zaydos!)

MTG Cards: Primordial Dragon and Lay to Waste (Fix) (Thanks, LoyalPaladin!), Lavaflow Dragon and Dragon's Demand (Thanks, Blue Ghost!), Dragon's Hoard (Thanks, Guigarci!) [Picture Link currently broken],
    Dracorage (Thanks, unseenmage!)

Vestige: Draconium, Covetous Stretched too Far [Vestige Mastery] (Thanks, Zaydos!)

Magic Items (Wondrous Item Set): Draconium Apparel (Thanks, BilltheCynic!)

Spoiler: I also requested for Zaydos to expend some homebrewed content based off of me...
    Show
    Last edited by Draconium; 2017-02-19 at 01:05 PM.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.