Entry number 5:

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Scourge
Spoiler: Build Stub
Show
CN -> NE Glimmerskin Halfling rogue 1/Thief of life 10/Bard 2/Warblade 2/bloodstorm blade4/master thrower 1

Spoiler: Abilities
Show

Str:6 (8 pre-racial)
Dex:20 (18 pre-racial) Put extra points here
Con:14
Int:12
Wis:10
Cha:12

Spoiler: Backstory
Show

You want to know my story? It all started on the road. I was a knife juggler for a small traveling circus. I would perform my act with a "wild" bear every night in different towns, throwing flaming knives on the bears back.

The big secret to the show was that the bear in question was none other than the travelling strongman, A werebear who had so far eluded capture. That was until a group of Silver Hand members decided to spend an evening at the grand circus and even in their drunken haze could tell that there was something bigger going on with the group and decided to take action.

Half drunk and with swords and chains in hands they took my best friend from me to the heirarchy of the church for trial. That's what pushed me to join them. The Blood of Vol, and my best chance at finding where my ally was being held. I became the bard at their request, allowing me to slip through towns undetected like the old days. Hearing and telling tales of great warriors on my road to the silver hand. Among those tales were daring acts of rebellion by those referred to as warblades, and talk of a man who could throw a sword and catch it after killing his enemy. I intended to find him for that trick.

I did eventually find the man and he taught me after hearing my story. I learned a great deal from my first real mentor and I owe him everything I am. Or I would if he hadn't tried to betray me. My path through the Blood of Vol was, well, bloody. I icked up a few tricks with my knives in my travels as well, making me the deadliest knife master around.

That's when I heard the news. An execution of the renegade werebear they had found months before. I made my way to the execution grounds, but was too late to make a difference. That's when it went downhill. I killed the executioner and the clerics in the immediate area and made my escape. Now I'm going to wipe out their entire clergy and make them pay for their crimes.

Spoiler: Build
Show

Level Class Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Skills Feats Class Features
1st Halfling Rogue 1 +0 +0 +2 +0 Heal(4), Knowledge (arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(4), Sleight of Hand(4), Disable Device(4), Search(4), Use Magic Device(4), Hide(4) Knowledge Devotion (Knowledge Arcana) Ranged Sneak Attack +2d6, Melee Sneak Attack +0, Trapfinding
2nd Thief of Life 1 +0 +2 +4 +0 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(5), Sleight of Hand(5), Disable Device(5), Search(5), Tumble(2), Use Magic Device(5), Hide(4) Lifesense (5 ft.)
3rd Thief of Life 2 +1 +3 +5 +0 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(6), Sleight of Hand(6), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(4), Use Magic Device(6), Hide(4) Point Blank Shot Sneak Attack +1d6
4th Bard 1 +1 +3 +7 +2 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(7), Sleight of Hand(7), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(5), Use Magic Device(7), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3) Feats Bardic Music, Bardic Knowledge, Countersong, Fascinate, Inspire Courage +1
5th Bard 2 +2 +1 +8 +3 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(8), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(6), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(3)
6th Warblade 1 +3 +4 +8 +3 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(8), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(8), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(6) Dragonfire Inspiration Battle Clarity( Reflex Saves), Weapon Aptitude
7th Warblade 2 +4 +5 +8 +3 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(8), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(9), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(10) Uncanny Dodge
8th Bloodstorm Blade +5 +7 +8 +3 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(5), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4) Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(11) Returning Attacks, Throw Anything
9th Bloodstorm Blade 2 +6/1 +8 +8 +3 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(12), Spot(4) Improved Two Weapon fighting Martial Blade, Thunderous Throw
10th Bloodstorm Blade 3 +7/2 +8 +9 +4 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(13), Spot(8) Precise Shot
11th Bloodstorm Blade 4 +8/3 +9 +9 +4 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(8), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(14), Spot(12) Lightning Ricochet
12th Thief of Life 3 +9/4 +9 +9 +5 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(6), Search(6), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(15), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(14), Spot(12) Weapon Focus (Dagger) Lifesense (10ft.)
13th Thief of Life 4 +10/5 +10 +10 +5 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(8), Search(9), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(16), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(16), Spot(12) Borrow Vigor
14th Master Thrower 1 +11/6/1 +10 +13 +5 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(8), Disable Device(8), Search(9), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(16), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(17), Spot(16) Quick Draw, Thrown Weapon Trick (Palm Throw)
15th Thief of Life 5 +11/6/1 +10 +13 +5 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(10), Disable Device(9), Search(10), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(18), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(18), Spot(16) Greater Two Weapon Fighting Immunity to Fear, Lifesense (15ft.)
16th Thief of Life 6 +12/7/2 +11 +14 +6 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(10), Disable Device(12), Search(12), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(19), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(19), Spot(16) Sneack Attack +2d6
17th Thief of Life 7 +13/8/3 +11 +14 +6 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(10), Disable Device(15), Search(14), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(20), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(20), Spot(16) Immunity to Energy Drain, Lifesense (20ft.)
18th Thief of Life 8 +14/9/4 +12 +15 +6 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(10), Disable Device(17), Search(17), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(21), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(21), Spot(16) Rapid Shot Steal Vitality
19th Thief of Life 9 +14/9/4 +12 +15 +7 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(10), Disable Device(19), Search(20), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(22), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(22), Spot(16) Immunity to Death Effects, Lifesense (25 ft.)
20th Thief of Life 10 +15/10/5 +13 +16 +7 Heal(4), Knowledge (Arcana)(4), Knowledge (Religion)(2)[cc], Balance(10), Sleight of Hand(10), Disable Device(22), Search(22), Tumble(10), Use Magic Device(23), Hide(4), Perform (Sing)(3), Concentration(23), Spot(16) Sneak Attack +3d6, Steal Immortality

Spoiler: Spells Known
Show

Spells Known
Level 0lvl 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
1st - - - - - - - - - -
2nd - - - - - - - - - -
3rd - - - - - - - - - -
4th - - - - - - - - - -
5th 2 - - - - - - - - -
6th 3 0+1 - - - - - - - -
7th - - - - - - - - - -
8th - - - - - - - - - -
9th - - - - - - - - - -
10th - - - - - - - - - -
11th - - - - - - - - - -
12th - - - - - - - - - -
13th - - - - - - - - - -
14th - - - - - - - - - -
15th - - - - - - - - - -
16th - - - - - - - - - -
17th - - - - - - - - - -
18th - - - - - - - - - -
19th - - - - - - - - - -
20th - - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler: Maneuvers
Show

Maneuvers
Readied 3

1st level Punishing Stance, Moment of Perfect Mind

2nd levelWall of Blades, Mountain Hammer

Spoiler: Spells Known
Show

Spells Known
Level 0lvl 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
1st - - - - - - - - - -
2nd - - - - - - - - - -
3rd - - - - - - - - - -
4th - - - - - - - - - -
5th 4 - - - - - - - - -
6th 5 2 - - - - - - - -
7th - - - - - - - - - -
8th - - - - - - - - - -
9th - - - - - - - - - -
10th - - - - - - - - - -
11th - - - - - - - - - -
12th - - - - - - - - - -
13th - - - - - - - - - -
14th - - - - - - - - - -
15th - - - - - - - - - -
16th - - - - - - - - - -
17th - - - - - - - - - -
18th - - - - - - - - - -
19th - - - - - - - - - -
20th - - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler: Level Breakdown
Show

Note: You will need either a flaw to get two weapon fighting or Gloves of the master hand (Magic Item Compendium) I went with the item in this build but either work as well.

Spoiler: Level 5
Show

At this level you're a fairly basic rogue. Thief of life boosts your sneak attack just as much as a regular rogue, so you're 1d6 higher than the average rogue at level 3. At level 5 you add bard skills to it, bringing your sneak attack equal to an average rogue and giving you some spells as well as some cheap wands.

Spoiler: Level 10
Show

At this level you'll have dragonfire inspiration as well as your regular rogue abilities. Using bloodstorm Blade's throw anything will let you throw Kukri's instead of daggers which would be a straight upgrade to daggers due to the critical range. Warblade maneuvers help shore up your low will save and armor class.

Spoiler: Level 15
Show

Level 15 is a natural highpoint for the build. You get greater two weapon fighting at this level as well as palm throw at 14. Using standard dragonfire inspiration boosts can get you a load of damage dice combined with your sneak attack. You also have lightning ricochet which means you only need a total of two weapons for your character, letting you purchase more scrolls and wands for use magic device.

Spoiler: Level 20
Show

Rounding out your build gets you to +15 base attack bonus, the same as a straight rogue. You also have +5d6 sneak attack damage, a high use magic device, and rapid shot. This gives you 14 attacks before haste (depending on how you read rapid shot). Your trapfinding skills are also nearly maxed out, ready for epic.

Spoiler: Sources
Show

SRDRogue, Bard, Feats
Faiths of Eberron Thief of Life
Dragon MagicGlimmerskin Halfling, Dragonfire Inspiration
Tome of BattleWarblade, Bloodstorm Blade, Maneuvers
Complete WarriorMaster Thrower
Complete ChampionKnowledge Devotion