Quote Originally Posted by Eldan
Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos
I think the topic says the thrust of things, but realized you weren't on the permapermission list so before I make an Aberrant Domain (I'll admit largely inspired by your avatar more than anything else) I figured I should ask permission.
Sure, go right ahead. I mean, I long stopped looking at those threads (I can't stand overuse of reaction gifs), but feel free.
Aberrant Domain (Eldan)

Granted Power: You gain Aberration Blood as a bonus feat. You do not need to meet the prerequisites for this feat.

Domain Spells:
  1. Detect AberrationsLoM
  2. Undulant InnardsLoM
  3. Evardís Menacing TentaclesPHBII
  4. Evardís Black Tentacles
  5. Transformation of the DepthsStorm
  6. Flaying TendrilsCM
  7. Bite of the Umberhulk (see below)
  8. Dreaded Form of the Eye TyrantCM
  9. Weird

Spoiler
Show
BITE OF THE UMBERHULK
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]/Transmutation
Level: Aberrant 7, bard 6, cleric 7, player in yellow 6, thrall of shub-niggurath 6, sorcerer/wizard 7
Components: V, S, Thrall
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 round/level

With an inhuman cry, your face extends and expands a second pair of eyes forming upon your head, and your hands enlarge into thick claws. Powerful muscle builds under your skin, even as it thickens into a hardened carapace, and you become a half-umber hulk creature.

You gain a +12 enhancement bonus to Strength, a +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, a +8 enhancement bonus to Constitution, and a +8 enhancement bonus to natural armor. Your hands become claws, granting you two claw attacks, and your mouth becomes that of an umber hulk, giving you a bite attack. You can attack with both claws at your full attack bonus, but your bite attack takes a Ė2 penalty (as if you had the Multiattack feat). Each claw deals 2d4 points of damage (1d6 if you are Small) + your Str modifier, and your bite deals 2d8 points of damage (2d6 if you are Small) + 1/2 your Str modifier. You gain tremorsense 60 ft, and the benefit of the Great Fortitude feat as well. If your base attack bonus is +6 or higher, you do not gain any additional attacks.

Once during the duration of this spell you can add additional energy into it as a free action to gain a confusing gaze for 1 round. This functions as a gaze attack and any creature meeting your gaze must make a Will save (same DC as this spell would normally have) or be confused as the spell confusion for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting compulsion effect.

Special: If cast as an Aberrant domain spell replace the Thrall component with your Divine Focus.

Aberrant Devotion:
You serve the aberrant masters well.
Benefit: Once per day as a swift action you can invoke the power of aberrations allowing it to flow through you. For one minute you gain the benefits of one Aberrant Feat plus one per 4 character levels. You may select Aberrant Blood as one of these feats even if you do not fulfill its prerequisites but otherwise must fulfill all prerequisites for the selected feats.
Special: You may take this feat multiple times, each time you do so you gain an extra daily use of it.
Special: If you have the ability to turn or rebuke undead, you may gain one additional use of this feat for every two turn or rebuke attempts you expend.