1. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Domains And Domain Feats

Mythozoology Domain (Debihuman)

Granted Power: You gain a +3 to all Knowledge checks made to identify creatures (or as part of Knowledge Devotion or similar), and may make such checks untrained.

Domain Spells:
    1. Embrace the WildSpC
    2. Lore of the GodsCC
    3. Know VulnerabilitiesSpC
    4. Polymorph
    5. True Seeing
    6. Energy ImmunitySpC
    7. Legend Lore
    8. Summon Monster VIII
    9. Shapechange

Mythozoology Devotion
    Can I just write Knowledge Devotion at top and go “As Knowledge Devotion”? No, fine.
    Benefit: Upon selecting this feat, you immediately add one Knowledge skill of your choice to your list of class skills. Thereafter, you treat that skill as a class skill, regardless of which class you are advancing in. Whenever you fight a creature, you can make a Knowledge check based on its type, as described on page 78 of the Player’s Handbook, provided that you have at least one rank in the appropriate Knowledge skill.

You then receive an insight bonus on AC against that creature type for the remainder of the combat and DR equal to the insight bonus against its attacks as long as you are not flat-footed. The amount of the bonus depends on your Knowledge check result, as given on the following table.

Check Result Bonus
    15 or below +1
    16-25 +2
    26-30 +3
    31-35 +4
    36 or higher +5

You can make only one Knowledge check per creature type per combat. If you fight creatures of multiple types during the same combat, you can make one Knowledge check per type, thereby possibly gaining different bonuses against different opponents.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2016-01-26 at 01:51 AM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)