View Single Post

Thread: Maid: Attack On Loli

1. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Maid: Attack On Loli

Honoria stared at the mess she had created. Well, maybe mess was too strong a word; at least her plate wasn't trying to crawl away...

She grunted at Yelizaveta's request. "Fine." She dumped what she could scrape off the bowl into the sink.

She quickly set about working on the prisoners meals, if unenthusiastically. The prepackaged food was much easier to prepare than a home-cooked meal, if a tad tedious...

Spoiler
    Show
    Want to roll Athletics. If the prisoners just get prepackaged, I figure it shouldn't be too hard- so I'm rushing to try and get back on schedule.

(1d6)[4]*3

Honoria glanced at Yelizaveta's dish, simmering. It wasn't a fine cooked meal, naturally, but still... the only reason Honoria fai- didn't cook as well was because of the flour booby-trap!

...Which someone set. And Yelizaveta's was the only other maid here...

Her red eye's narrowed with suspicion, but she planted her hands on her hips.
    "You're too slow," she declared. "And the Master's breakfast is late enough as is. I'll deliver it."

Spoiler
    Show
    What? There's supposed to be PvP, right...?

So, trying to impose my domineering Will and personality to take the breakfast to Tsubasa.
    (And claim credit, naturally.)

(1d6)[1]*3

...Uh-oh. This might not have been the best decision.
    Last edited by Quiver; 2016-02-03 at 06:00 PM.